!!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII !!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII

pink floyd is my life. Thewy are the greatest band to ever grace this earth and i thank you so much for immortalizing them in a newgrounds flash. They're music and lifestyle have changed my life, and now they can dance, too. I apllaud you, good sir. Applause.

GoldenClock responds:

I actually like pleanty of bands and musicians more than Pink Floyd. The truth is, Steve Raccoon made this cartoon, asked me to submit it and put in the author's comments that "Pink Floyd is the greatest band on earth."

I don't agree with the statement, sorry. :3

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

wow

totally random. nothing made any sense in that entire flash lol but it was pretty damn cool.

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

sry

it was decent, but i kept waiting for the good part.

number munchers number munchers

Not bad

A good flash version of the old DOS game Fraction Munchers. This version actually had alot more math variations, too. If only you made this during the days of Apogee, you couldve been a millionaire.

authorblues responds:

it was originally for apple II, then DOS. and it was released as number munchers. fraction munchers and word munchers were spinoffs of the original. and i stole this idea, so i dont think i could have come up with something like this otherwise.